Methodist Health System - Dallas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Apply on line, interview with Director, get offer from HR.Submit to drug test, TB test, and get current on immunizations. Submit to blood draw and physical for health insurance. Go to orientation and spend all day listening to everything about Methodist Hospital.

Contract Analyst - Supply Chain Interview

Interview

The process was long, time consuming and was given mixed messages throughout the process. Was given an offer that was a significant pay cut from my current position which I eventually accepted only to have it rescinded. Worst hiring experience of my life.

Critical Care Residency, RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview in front of two panels, one panel of nurse leadership, one of staff nurses. They ask three different questions and grade you 1-5 for each question. Then you find out in about two weeks whether you got it or not. Depending on unit needs they usually hire between ten and twenty and usually interview about one hundred to 150

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a slow time in your previous job and what you did during it   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview for 20 mins. Most of the interview questions were simple and straight to the points. Such as qualification, major, previous work experience and so on. They had minimum requirement of 4 references who had to reply online regarding the candidates behavior.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from their recruiter after 4 weeks. The recruiter only called me to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was kind and professional. She asked me a few questions regarding my background and interest. She also shared information with me the regarding the position I applied for. At the end of the 30 minutes phone interview, she told me the HR will contact me whether I will be invited to the onsite interview. If I am invited, expect that will be a half day interview, meeting most of the doctors and staff I will be working closely with. However, I decided not to proceed the interview process because this job requires some evening or weekend hours. Anyways, it was pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply to this job? Why MHS? What do you want to do in the future? Why do you think you are a competent candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas.

Interview

Received email from Human Resources that Unit Manager wanted to meet with me. Reported to HR and was escorted to the floor for interview. Interviewed with Unit Manager and Clinical Coordinator. Toured unit after interview with Clinical Coordinator and went back to HR.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone who was negative, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Manager Position Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas in February 2016.

Interview

very informal, I'm still awaiting the next step in the process as I was told that this was level 1. I have not heard back as to whether I will go further in the process.

Emergency Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Several panel type interview processes. There were multiple trips to this location for panel type interviews as well as employee health screening. I spent almost 2 full days of panel reviews with employees, managers as well as upper administration prior to receiving an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and vision for this department   1 Answer

Communication Manager - Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly straight forward and easy. I applied and received an email the following day for a phone interview this afternoon/evening. The Manager was pleasant on the phone and wanted more information about my day-to-day within each of job roles listed on resume. The manager asked for feedback on the site, which I gave and offered more insightsas to what needed to be changed and such. Loads of writing at this point. For some reason the interviewee decided that it was not something he liked so interview got cut short. Was given a run around with next steps and stated it would be a few weeks and unknown as to what may happen/feedback. A day or two later I received an email from the interviewer saying they filled the position. Odd because it was stated folks would be contacted to be brought in over the next few weeks but glad at least I heard back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself
      Tell me about why you are interested in the position
      Explain what you would do on our site or improvements
      General questions about resume and job roles
      1 Answer

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas.

Interview

Friendly atmosphere. One of the best interview I had. Wonderful experience, friendly people, great interviewers. Very nice facility. You have to take a writing Skills test. You have to go thru 3 types of interviews: a phone interview with the recruiter, a second interview with the director and a third interview with peers. They were all very easy, no pressure.

Regulatory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Methodist Health System - Dallas in June 2015.

Interview

I had applied for the position in Feb 2015 and didnt receive an interview until June 2015. The interview was one on one with the director. Really general questions. HR took about 2 weeks to respond. A lot of the paperwork was not completed correctly. Apparently a 3rd party does background checks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience   1 Answer