Methodist Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.3

Marketing Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Omaha, NE) in February 2017.

Interview

Had a 30-minute interview with a recruiter and a 1-hour interview with the entire marketing team at the college. The interviews went very well and I was quickly informed that I was a top candidate. Unfortunately, the salary range was far below what I had stated as my expected range on my application. This was understandable, but quite disappointing as the recruiter had told me the position topped out near my requested range in the initial interview. It seems a lot of time and energy could have been saved on both sides if this had been sorted out during the screening process. Nice people, thoughtful interview questions and great communication throughout the process, but a disappointing outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one of your hobbies and how you do it.   1 Answer

Dietary Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Mansfield, TX).

Interview

Two interviews between HR and the department, it was easy to talk to both of them. If you passed the interview with HR, they send you to the department Director to have the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this position?   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Excellent, timely. From time of application to email/then phone call was about 1 week.
    Thorough interview with relative questions and discussion lasted about 45 minutes. Then met Medical Director of program. Another 30 minutes. Questions were the usual. Nothing surprising. No offer but I am in the "running" so to speak.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (San Antonio, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

It was unorganized, but they literally called me an hour after I submitted my online application said I got interview. They offered me the job at the first interview but then took forever to call me back like over a week, I had to call them or email them when I would start or take drug screening. They emailed me back shortly and started setting up process. They also got my position wrong and thought I wanted to be a weekender I said no then they offered me regular full time day employee. The training wasn't every long at all only 2 weeks, but I got through it and everyone always offers to help.

Histocompatibility Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Hiring process took about a month or more. You will first interview with the hr department and then the manager from department that you will be working for as well as your co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not hard; there were just behavorial questions and just "getting to know you" questions to make sure you can get along with the team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There offer was based on some salary comparison calculator they have. It was competitive.

CPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Omaha, NE) in November 2012.

Interview

Very selective. Helps if you have a college degree. If not, experience. You may have to be persistent. Ask questions. Smile and show confidence. Stress that the patient is your top priority.

Interview Questions

• Some computer evaluations upon new employee orientation were a little intimidating. You will be trained at what you don't know, but it can be embarrassing to realize what you don't know...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. You're lucky to get an interview!

RN Health Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Omaha, NE) in January 2012.

Interview

Th interview process was low stress. Behavioral interview questions were asked. The atmosphere was causal. I interviewed with the director of medical home only. I was offered the job a couple of weeks later.

Business Office Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System (Omaha, NE) in December 2011.

Interview

Submitted online resume, contacted by HR department, answered a few questions over the phone. Came in for a preliminary interview with HR and then a final interview with my now Supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Methodist Health System?   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Health System in April 2011.

Interview

Good processes followed throughout, except some inconsistency during the group interview. I had some insight on the company from a friend who already works there, so was surprised to not hear a lot about work environment from the co-workers. Perhaps they expected that the hiring manager had already covered that. Tech questions were lightweight, but that was ok.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you had dealt with a rude customer   1 Answer
    • How do you designate or specify the background desktop on a MS Windows computer.   1 Answer