Methodist Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.6

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Hospital (Arcadia, CA).

Interview

There were two parts to the interview. The first one was one-on-one and then they will let you know if you can advance to the second part in a couple of weeks. The second interview was a group/panel type, where are 20 applicants answered individual questions and completed team projects (skit and building a "tower").

Interview Questions

• If you had multiple tasks on hand, how would you handle them?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Methodist Hospital (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Received email from Human Resources to set up phone interview. Human Resouces called me on-time for phone interview that included multiple job openings and went over salary. In-person interview date/time set up by HR after I emailed them back with my availability dates. Nurse Educator, Office Manager and Charge Nurse all present for interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone who you had a disagreement with and how did you handle it?
      What do you do for fun?
      Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Methodist Hospital (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with two directors the interview went well. They gave me a tour of the kitchen and told me what I will be doing. They told me it was part-time which was fine for me since I want to start school

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Network Engineering II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Methodist Hospital (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Contacted my Recruiter- Recruiter did not explain that this was a 80 percent VOIP position and do not even know this site uses Nortel until last minute.
    Interview by Telecommunication manager at Methodist. Very excellent and experience manager )Nice guy)
    Then following week I had a Group/Panel and was weird because 7 people was cramped in a 8X* conference room (look like a messy closet) VP and Account manager (recruiter) was sitting in. Two guys standing and two more engineers on a conference call(lead III engineer)
    1. Interview was very Detailed on UCCX, CUCM, and Unity.
    2. Know your backup/Restore, Troubleshooting phones
    3. Understand some weird Phone above head speakers .
    4, This is a Cisco VOIP interview but in my experience they do have 6000 Nortel phones which I was not even interested(dead end legacy phone systems)
    Drill down interview and miss 4 percent answers. This is a engineer II and some questions like backup servers are not for a type II engineer. Some questions need to be lax for type III engineers questions.

Interview Questions

• why a phone cannot dial out?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Methodist Hospital in June 2013.

Interview

I was recommended by an employee but was first hired through a temp agency. The interview process was meeting face to face with the EVS Supervisor. They were very straight to the point. I was hired.

Negotiation

It was not negotiable. At least i didnt pursue a negotiation.

Adult Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Methodist Hospital (Arcadia, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

During the interview, I was briefly asked about why I would like to volunteer and if I had any experience. They do not require any experiences because you will be trained depending on which department you work in.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Hospital (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

Apply online, selected from nursing recruiter, recruiter contacted to set up interviews that seemed like a good fit, interviewed with manager, observed unit, interviewed with peers, HR called to give me job offer, negotiated pay, accepted job offer, assigned to orientation date

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw one of your coworkers doing something to bother you?   1 Answer