Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (Memphis, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

Had one interview only with the floor manager. I heard directly from her before I ever heard from the nurse recruiter. The interview was very straight forward. The questions weren't too difficult. I also received a tour of the unit and was told I would be contacted by the nurse recruiter to continue with the hiring process. I was offered and accepted an informal job offer that day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
  • Tell me a little about yourself and your nursing background.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is basically no negotiation. You take the pay or leave it. They have a scale they go by based on experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare in March 2015.

Interview

Went in for a panel interview. There were only 4 people and everyone sat around a conference table. They made the interview seem very conversational which helped a lot. Everyone was very nice and the questions weren't terribly difficult, but are behavioral-based. I found out very soon afterward that I was approved to move onto the next part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to build trust with a patient   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Applied online and heard back from them pretty quickly. I had to complete an online assessment. Then I had a panel interview with 3 people from hospital leadership and human resources, followed by a separate interview with the manager of the unit. HR was great in working with me to get an interview in my first-choice unit.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (Memphis, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

I participated in the nurse residency program. All new nurses must go through this. There are online short answer questions, a panel interview where they will decide which unit they think youd fit best in, then an interview with the unit manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Comfortable, Panel Interview. I scheduled the interview and it lasted about 30 minutes. Everyone was very pleasant and helped me feel comfortable. I received an offer the next day, which I excepted.