MetricStream Member Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetricStream Member Technical Staff Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

There were 4 rounds.First round was aptitude and coding round. Second round was technical interview. Third round was managerial interview and the last ring was HR interview. Overall the interview process was good.

Interview Questions

• program to swap two variables without using temporary variable, question on normalization in database.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was held nicely. There were two rounds of interview process. First round was technical round where they asked about java programming language and database management systems and the next round was managerial round. In second round they asked about simple question related to that and few programming logic questions.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of Interview.
    1)Technical round
    2)Managerial round
    3)HR round.

The technical round covered everything about knowing various programming language.
    so i was asked to write some common programs just to check my technical skills.
    Then the difficulty increased question by question.
    After the programming questions I was asked about SQL.
    Various queries in SQL.

After clearing technical round,its the Manager Round where i was asked about my work preferences,my achievements, My job location preferences, about my life goal and various other things. It was very interactive session where i asked many questions about the company and their work. i was given all the information i needed to know about the company.

Then it was the final HR round.
    Which included questions everything about me. My weakness and My strengths. I was asked some technical questions and smart puzzles to solve,which were very good.
    All in all i liked the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Hiering process was of fur rounds, first being aptitude and technical skills, fallowed by technical interview, then managerial interview and last being HR round.
    Aptitude and Technical test was average. Technical interview mostly focused on pointers, Database, and Data Structures and some concepts of file handling.
    Managerial interview mainly highlights the knowledge about the company. Last being HR round was smooth.

Interview Questions

• In written techical, mainly they asked for outputs.
      program regarding file handling was asked along with few concepts of data structure.   Answer Question
    • in managerial round they asked why metric stream   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There is four rounds as follows:-
    1.written test(objective test):- Having questions from C,JAVA and HTML.
    2. written programming test:- 2 Programs (any programming language).
    3.Technical Interview:- Java and project based questions.
    4.HR Interview
    The entire process took 2 days and process was very easy but you should have good programming skills and good knowledge of java language (Advance and core both

Interview Questions

• Programming Questions
      Perfect Number,Pascal triangle and GCD and HCF type basic programs   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very hectic Interview Process.It was a four round interview process.One is Screening test which includes both aptitude and and java.Second is the Technical Interview.Third and four are the Manager rounds.Let me share my experience.It took almost like 20 days for me to complete all the four rounds.The first is the screening test after 4 days i got a call and i was told to attend the technical round.The technical round goes almost 40 minutes(java)then again they took 4 more days and again i got a call to attend the manager rounds.The two rounds took almost 1 hr each.Finally i completed four rounds.For a two year experienced they took the interview like 5-6 years.I got a call from the third party and i was told i got selected.so i waited for my offer letter.again they called me as said i was put on hold.I wasted almost like one month for this

Interview Questions

• Binary tree algorithms.Which i learn almost at my B.E time   Answer Question

Member Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hubli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Hubli (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was an pool campus hiring process. Around 4-5 colleges appeared.
    The hiring process included 4 rounds.
    Day1
    1st- Screening, consisted both quants and technical aptitude questions as well verbal and reasoning.
    Questions were mediocre, too many question less time, time management must.
    [Out of 200+ they to around 60]
    Day2
    2nd- First technical-> Hovered over basics, then datastructure programming [specifically linked lists], search algorithms, puzzle, mini-project, DBMS..n more...it went on for some 45-50 mins.
    3rd-Sencond technical->Questions were little unexpected, like- How the database is saved in Hard disk. or How many types of exceptions are there in real life? was unable to answer both, person interviewing explained me the answer to the second question and asked questions over the explanation.
    4th- Personal Interview- HR was interested much on your views and thinking, basically was figuring out individuals personality...PI went on more than half n hour.

Based on your performance in the rounds they offer you job and office. I was given MTS, few got cloud engineer and others.

Interview Questions

• How is database saved in hard disk?
      Types of exception in real life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Advise- A good start up. GRC is emerging field. Good Pay.

Member, Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

The process was very casual.

Interview Questions

• How can we believe that you got these certificates.   1 Answer