Metro Health Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Metro Health Hospital

2.5

Materials Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Health Hospital (Wyoming, MI).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter over the phone and was given a over the phone interview. I was then invited for a in person interview and if that goes well you have a meeting with the heads of the department for which you applied.

Interview Questions

• What is something you need to work on? What are your long term goals? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro Health Hospital (Wyoming, MI).

Interview

It was brutal. I felt like I needed a drink after I left. The interviewer was not easy to speak with and I wanted to slug him when I left. I would say you better be prepared to discuss almost everything about your life. If I wasn't so stunned I would have gotten up and left.

Interview Questions

• Talked to death about my previous work history.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metro Health Hospital.

Interview

It took 1 month 2 days, 4 interviews, and a bit of negotiating, but I feel it was worth it. The HR department seemed a bit confused on 100% of all goings on with the process...but in their defense HR was short handed during this time and the entire interview process was done in reverse. Other than that the interview process was not to be taken lightly, and yet a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your past positions? This is asked for every job listed on your resume, no matter how long ago the position was held.   Answer Question
    • Why did you chose Metro Health?   Answer Question
    • What is your idea of the perfect manager?   Answer Question
    • What are your goals?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

I interviewed with the manager then had a peer interview with 3 other staff that worked on the unit. Everyone was very kind and asked if I had any questions about the unit and answered by questions honestly.

Information Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Health Hospital (Cleveland, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

Since I alreaddy worked here and done previous work with my current bosses it was easy. Basically I was fortunate and blessed enough to know someone to get my position.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would fit into our team.   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Metro Health Hospital.

Interview

They will take FORVER to get back to you!!! I interviewed and they did not call me back for 6 months, I had already found a job but luckily I still wanted the job and quit my other one.

Interview Questions

• They ask you how you lots questions about working as a team player.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Brutal they will offer you the bottom pay even if they know you make more at another job but eventually if they want you enough they will be reasonable

Quality Interview

Interview

Peer and Manger review and can be at two different times or on the same day, Not to complicated of a process and its not too involved. They usually offer within the week. Fairly good about notifying of status. Salary is neg at time of offer.

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metro Health Hospital (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with HR and the final one with the Food Services Department manager. It was relatively informal since it was an entry level, nonmedical, support positions.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work at the hospital?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was an entry level position, so I did not negotiate.

Nurse Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyoming, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Health Hospital (Wyoming, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was great, it was very conversation based. There were the usual questions such as; biggest strengths/weaknesses, past job experiences that relate to current opening, etc… Overall, it was more of a sit down, relaxed atmosphere.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metro Health Hospital (Cleveland, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through a recruiter and then I met with the supervisor. Then I went to orientation for 3 days. Then I started working the following week.I was in probation for 90 days after that I got a 15 cent raise. In November they made me resign.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for metrohealth?   1 Answer