Metro Mattress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metro Mattress

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metro Mattress (Albany, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

You must demonstrate some level of professionalism. The company takes pride in their sales staff, as it is the working force of the company. I will warn you just because you got the job, doesn't mean that you have a job. The training process can be quite grueling and I would estimate only 50% make it through training. However if you have an ounce of intelligence and perseverance you will succeed. A candidate will be hired fairly easily and then you need to prove that you are starting a career, not just a job. Come the end of training which they do compensate you fairly well for, you will need to graduate exemplifying sales presentation and product knowledge to the Vice-President of Sales. Calm down if he is tough during your graduation, he is just testing you. Even if you presented a perfect sales presentation and aced your product knowledge grid, your tie might not be tied correctly ;).

Interview Questions

• When can you start training?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation in regards to the interview. Promotion can happen quickly based on your results. Your negotiation for an increased salary you must prove, despite your background.