MetroPCS Part-time Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Part-time Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetroPCS (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

I found the position on Craig's List and sent my resume via e-mail. I received a call about 5 days later, requesting for me to come to an interview. I had to go to the headquarters in Dallas, but the position was for another city in the metroplex. I got there about 15 min. early and was greeted warmly by the same lady that had also called me for the interview. After waiting for about 5 minutes, I was seated at a long table at the back of the store, in front of 3 people for my first (and only) interview! It made me slightly more nervous when I realized that the store manager, owner, and regional were all going to be present and ea. had a copy of my resume placed before them. After a few questions, they briefly explained the nature of the job and the company, before asking me if I had any questions. I got a call back the next day in which I was given a job offer and given instructions that I would receive an email with directions to the store I'd be training at, etc. I was then instructed by e-mail to go to the headquarters in Dallas for 1 hr and then the rest of my shift would be spent at the store in my city. This was a slight inconvenience, yet I did choose to start a day later than she asked me to start, so I wasn't too upset about it. I was also asked to bring my required identification and khaki's with a solid color shirt to wear during training.

Interview Questions

• Why did you go from sales to fast food? That was quite a difference in pay and industry!   1 Answer