MetroPCS Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetroPCS (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was very nervous. he asked me straight up, "why should I hire you?" I gave a perfect answer. he asked if I know a lot about cellular phones, and couple other questions also. he hired me saw I'm a fast learner, hard worker, always on time, organized, trustable, loyal, honest..etc.. so he kept me, but he had to close down the store a year later, sad to say.

Interview Questions

• how much experience do I have in sales?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetroPCS (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

simple, basic questions. There were more questions about how reliable you will be. overall quick and easy interview. What is your experience in sales, customer service, or any sales exp? Over the phone screening and then 1 manager interview, received offer right after.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MetroPCS (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring is pretty esay they don't really ask you nothing they only tell you what they want you to know about the company. Tell you about the promotion very esay

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetroPCS (Oxnard, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Simple, if you can talk fancy as if you know what you are talking about.. you can get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.