MetroPCS Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetroPCS Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.4

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetroPCS (Virginia Beach, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Regional manager interviewed me. And a few others for 22 stored they had in the area. Simple question like tell me about yourself, why should I hire you, sell me this cup and close the sell.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetroPCS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetroPCS (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Emailed my resume to the manager and got scheduled for an interview the next day. Interview was on a Tuesday and I was supposed to hear back on Friday but never did and she never responded to my email asking about my application status.

Interview Questions

• What you did in your previous job/ any experience you have   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetroPCS (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Three guys. Very polite. You present each other. Immediately, they go straight to the questions. They ask you to share a little bit of your history, what distinguishes you from other applicants, they do a "sell me a phone" exercise. They really seemed to be qualifying the personality, rather than experience.

Interview Questions

• What distinguishes you from other applicants?
      What would you do if you catch a co-worker stealing?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MetroPCS in February 2016.

Interview

There was a two-step interview process. I brought my resume into the store to the manager, got a call for an interview within 2-3 weeks. First interview, was interviewed by store manager and district manager, they asked general questions, it was fairly easy. After getting selected to move forward to the second interview, they sent me an email with information on MetroPCS bill payment systems, steps to sell to a customer, etc. So, for the second interview, they just quizzed me on the things included in the email.

Interview Questions

• Where do you go to pay for customers bill? Where do you go to view customers account? (Second Interview questions)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really was no negotiating.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetroPCS.

Interview

Employer simply asks if you've been in retail before and asks you questions to see if you qualify for the job. It wasn't hard, as long as you have a good personality and show that you can be charismatic with customers you will be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetroPCS (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Arrived about 20 mins early was greeted by an employee who gave me the once over before telling me to wait in the seating area. She never once mentioned my arrival to the manager. I brushed it off, as I sat and waited I noticed the employees gossiping among each other. When customers came some were greeted others were not, when selling to the customers a few employees seemed bored or withdrawn as if they didn't want to be there. About 30 mins later the manager came out to greet me totally unaware that I had arrived. He shook my hand and asked me to give him a moment which turned into about a 15 min wait. Finally he and another woman asked me to follow them into his office in which the interview began. He asked the basic behavioral questions, the "what would you do in this situation" type, questions pertaining to my previous employment, the majority of the questions were about your ability to sell. he took notes on my answers as well as the women who said nothing the whole time she would just nod her head occasionally honestly it seemed as if she had already made up her mind about me, she wouldn't give any eye contact but the other manager was fully engaged in conversation. after about 20-25 mins the interview was over and they thanked me for my time and said there were 2 positions available and they had others to interview and would make their decision in 2 days. The next day I received an email saying I did not get the job. I had a feeling I didn't. He said he would call but I guess an email was easier.

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetroPCS in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was fine. You need to give examples when you need to make a sale or convince the costumer to take the product today. When a customer is angry how will you handle the situation. The interview was okay.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetroPCS.

Interview

Interview was in a temporary office they rented for interview. They hadn't figured out where they were located.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetroPCS (Fontana, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

There was like 5 people doing the interview. They looked at my college education and were not satisfied, asking me why i was doing two different fields. They did NOT ask any of the usual questions like WHY DO U WANT TO WORK HERE, etc.

Interview Questions

• If you have studied two different fields, why are you trying to get into sales now?
      I also had to answer some interview questions in spanish   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MetroPCS (Kennesaw, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy, Applied online went in followed up with the company. There were two of them who asked questions about my sales experience....you know why should we pick you instead of someone else.