MetroWest Medical Center Interview Questions in Natick, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ERS Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetroWest Medical Center (Natick, MA).

Interview

Rapid-I was interviewed by the manager, who moved the process very quickly. I was hired, attended the required health prescreen and drug testing, and signed my offer letter. A few days later, I was issued a badge. A few hours after receiving the badge, my offer was rescinded via voicemail, no explanation given, and my calls were not returned.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about clinical competency   1 Answer

Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetroWest Medical Center (Natick, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Only one good interview over the years. Two others were very strange. My occupation was put down by two people, including an H.R. representative....very strange since I was there on an interview for said position.
      The pathologist was rude and condescending. He provided no information and did not allow for questions. He had an 'odd affect'.
       Very strange man, very strange place.

Interview Questions

• Do you have trouble getting along with people? (Pathologist asked me that back in 2001)

Was he after you? (in reference to a man from another place I had worked)

We talked about everything but the position I had applied for...my strangest interview, ever   5 Answers
    • The woman interviewer asked about restaurants and movies...not the job itself.
      She had a 'guarded' stance about her, like I was there for unscrupulous reasons.
        The pathologist back in 2001 was unable/unwilling to describe the position, talk about it on any level, and the same occurred in January 2016 with a woman who apparently had been the Director for some time. I will never understand these people.   1 Answer