Metrocare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Metrocare Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Relaxed, but a panel format. You are interviewing with another candidate! For someone like me who is more introverted this is extremely uncomfortable. The staff was very nice though!

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied yesterday and today my profile for the job was updated and a message of "your application is being considered" showed up. Looking forward to know if this job is worthwhile as far as building my resume and if it pays decent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Panel interview with 3 people. Standard questions takes about an hour. Can be stressful with a room full of people all asking questions. They write down what you answer and score your response.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about Metrocare?   1 Answer

QUALIFIED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Group interview process, open forum; you go from desk to desk asking questions & answering questions. It's not difficult to get hired if you show interest & some work experience that can translate to the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your professional background?   1 Answer

QUALIFIED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Three person interview, good flow between the interviewers. The interviewers made me feel comfortable. The room was a little small, really close to the interviewers. They answered my questions well. Overall, good interview environment.

QMHP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metrocare Services.

Interview

The whole process took about a month or so. I had already worked at the company before. I was referred by one of the Doctor's there. It is easier when you know someone who works at the company. However, I did go through the process as if I was a new hire.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do I have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Irving, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was professional with three people interviewing. Questions pertained to experience within the mental health field. Main question was on how you manage time and several cases working around the clients time. Each person explained various roles you may take on expecting compliance with patients toward the consumer.

QMHP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Metrocare Services.

Interview

Interview was average. Hiring process took forever, maybe six weeks. I checked in numerous times, and no one returned my calls. Interviewer could not inform me of the status, or even if she had submitted my name for approval. The initial training before I went to work on campus was sorely lacking in true instruction, leaving me to fend for myself on how to operate the software, as well as knowing how to document utilization reviews without having them returned. No one explained that you had to hit a certain mark of productivity to keep your job, regardless of whose fault the shortcoming may be.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't accept the job, unless you consider it a stepping stone to something better, or as an avenue to getting your certification.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

You send in your resume online through the website or job board such as Indeed. You do not know which clinic you will be applying to there are a number clinics in different areas. You go in for an interview w/ both the Clinical Manager/Director and/or the clinical manager II similar to an assistant manager, they go over your resume & ask questions about your experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is your theoretical orientation?   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I was hired entirely over a phone interview. They guy who interviewed me was not a manager or a supervisor, just a guy who had been there for a while I guess. He asked me some vague questions about what technologies (nothing he couldn't have found on my resume) and the next day I was working at Metrocare.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with Active Directory?   1 Answer