Metrocare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Metrocare Services

2.3

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview was efficient and to the point. However, it was months after I applied before I was contacted for the job. Interviewer was very pleasant and process was not particularly stressful. This was before new HR Manager so not sure if process remains the same - very slow when I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions to see how you "think on your feet".   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wasn't difficult - salary was posted back then. Now they don't post salary ranges - I think that's a big mistake because it wastes time to apply for a job if the wage isn't workable.

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied yesterday and today my profile for the job was updated and a message of "your application is being considered" showed up. Looking forward to know if this job is worthwhile as far as building my resume and if it pays decent.

Discharge Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Metrocare Services in October 2012.

Interview

There were three interviews. First was with a Clinical Manager for another program who referred me to a different Clinical Manager. I had two interviews with her and then got a call and offer from the HR department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't negotiate for this type of position.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I was hired entirely over a phone interview. They guy who interviewed me was not a manager or a supervisor, just a guy who had been there for a while I guess. He asked me some vague questions about what technologies (nothing he couldn't have found on my resume) and the next day I was working at Metrocare.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with Active Directory?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Three person interview, good flow between the interviewers. The interviewers made me feel comfortable. The room was a little small, really close to the interviewers. They answered my questions well. Overall, good interview environment.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Group interview process, open forum; you go from desk to desk asking questions & answering questions. It's not difficult to get hired if you show interest & some work experience that can translate to the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your professional background?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. The managers are very good about conducting professional interviews and getting people in the door. Keeping them, on the other hand, is more difficult.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have working with this population?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

2 ppl interviewed me and then got hired a week later.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, they couldn't afford to pay anymore than offered amt.

QMHP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Metrocare Services.

Interview

Interview was average. Hiring process took forever, maybe six weeks. I checked in numerous times, and no one returned my calls. Interviewer could not inform me of the status, or even if she had submitted my name for approval. The initial training before I went to work on campus was sorely lacking in true instruction, leaving me to fend for myself on how to operate the software, as well as knowing how to document utilization reviews without having them returned. No one explained that you had to hit a certain mark of productivity to keep your job, regardless of whose fault the shortcoming may be.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't accept the job, unless you consider it a stepping stone to something better, or as an avenue to getting your certification.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Metrocare Services (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

You send in your resume online through the website or job board such as Indeed. You do not know which clinic you will be applying to there are a number clinics in different areas. You go in for an interview w/ both the Clinical Manager/Director and/or the clinical manager II similar to an assistant manager, they go over your resume & ask questions about your experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is your theoretical orientation?   1 Answer