Metropark Co Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Metropark Co Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropark

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Metropark (Glendale, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview with store manager after leaving application. He called and everything went well. Meet with district manager as well as other co manager. Interview Went Well With All 3 And Then no word back for 2 months. It was holiday time and busy so I understood and was happy to accept offer.

Interview Questions

• What brands do you like that we carry? How would you sell a $300 pair of denim to someone who has never paid that much?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Metropark

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metropark (Austin, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted by the store manager who received my resume via their District Manager and came in for a 1:1 interview. A couple hours later they called to set up an interview with the DM for the up coming week, which was followed by a phone interview with the regional manager. They then called my references and made me an offer a day or two later.

Interview Questions