Metropolitan Bank and Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

In order to be interviewed, you have to pass the exam first. The exam was composed of mathematical skills, reading comprehension, and abstract reasoning. After which, there is an interview with a HR officer and an HR panel interview. Results of the interview usually come out quickly (within the day). If you pass the interview, panel with unit interview comes next. Interviews are also conducted alphabetically.

Interview Questions

• Usual HR questions: family background, personality questions, career goals, why Metrobank, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through a career fair and exactly two weeks after, I received a text message inviting me for an initial screening which involved a basic IQ test. After passing the aptitude test, one of the HR employees interviewed me (same day). Most questions were personal questions, such as career path, aspirations, family background, hobbies etc. After two weeks, I was contacted for the second part, an officership exam and interview with one of the HR department managers. You will know within the day whether you qualify for the next panel interview or not. They will not tell you right away whether the department you like has an opening. I preferred the HR department so they rerouted my application to the HR department instead of the sales department.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working in the sales department (a.k.a are you a sales person)   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

You must pass their exam first before you get yourself an initial interview. The exam consists of Math,logic and,vocabulary its rather easy like an entrance exam. If you passed the exam they'd give you an application form. During the initial interview they would ask you about everything you've written and about your resume. The second interview was intimidating and I felt like I've wasted my time because despite me telling during the initial interview that I was willing to be placed in a different area the second interviewer apparently wasn't aware of that and spent the time convincing me to a nearer area which didn't have an opening.

Accounts Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a week after.
    Exam and when you passed the exam initial interview.
    Exam was easy 20 minutes each exam. (3 exams)
    Passed the exam and interview
    second interview i honestly said Metrobank was not my first option. since i was looking for higher salary and better training.

did not get the job.