Metropolitan Capital Private Capital Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Metropolitan Capital Private Capital Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan Capital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metropolitan Capital (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Relatively easy and straightforward--more of a personality/work ethic assessment than anything else. Began with a video conference with the hiring manager and eventually moved into in-person group interviews with different members of the company, over the course of about a month. No real technical questions asked, but instead more conversations about the role and type of people who would best fit that role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Metropolitan Capital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Capital (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview first, then in-person interview with a few team members at main Chicago location. Very relaxed atmosphere with basic behavioral questions to begin and some technical questions later on in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into banking? What are some of the biggest challenges you ever faced?   Answer Question

Private Capital Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Metropolitan Capital in June 2008.

Interview

There is an initial phone interview. You are then called into the bank and, the first round, meet with 3-4 people. You are then called in two additional times and meet with the rest of the bank employees. Each interview lasts 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to enter finance when my entire background would indicate otherwise?   Answer Question