Metropolitan Hospital Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan Hospital Center

BHA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Metropolitan Hospital Center (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The mental health department at metropolitan is soo unprofessional its almost laughable. I went in for a BHA position and before I was interviewed I heard some of the head nurses talking arguing about not hiring Female BHA's because they can't get the job done knowing i was interviewing for that position. Meanwhile they scheduled about 5 female BHA candidates for the day some of whom were interviewed before me. I already felt defeated before I was even interviewed. I guess they wanted to fulfill the EEO policy?. Either way i felt extremely insulted because for one, I cleared my schedule for the day, and two I already had years of experience in the position which I had a great passion for and did it in the best of my abilities. Interview was short as I expected because they weren't really hiring females anyway. Two days later my recruiter called and told me that none of the candidates interviewed were selected. Surprise!! Wouldn't want to work in such an Organization anyway.

Behavioral Health Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Hospital Center (New York, NY).

Interview

Assisting Directing Nurse & Behavioral Health Technician ask about your work experience. Walking through the unit and description of the layout and division process. Any questions or concerns were asked after getting to know the environment.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in the healthcare field before?   1 Answer

Radiology Practionner Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Hospital Center (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Great communication skills evaluation, leadership evaluation,evaluate degrees obtained in previous college and other education courses with hand on exams evaluation in the real case scenario, computer skills evaluation, rare cases evaluation

Interview Questions

• What do you did in last 5 years   1 Answer

Staff Nurse (Operating Room) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan Hospital Center (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Go to HR ask for the copy of requirements
    If your requirement is complete submit it then proceed to 4th floor for the screening
    There is written examination if you passed it,they will contact you
    There is also interview one on one if you pass they will contact you and after that
    Orientation
    Probitionary period of six months if you passed you are regular,take note for the new applicant they are implementing 6 months now no regularization.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose this job?
      What makes you think that your the best for this job?   1 Answer