Metropolitan Police Department of Washington DC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan Police Department of Washington DC

Sort:

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Metropolitan Police Department of Washington DC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Standard written police test; medical physical; background check; psychological testing; physical skills test. No interview conducted.

Clearly a bad agency to be a part of. Better agencies (most any other agency) are out there.

Police Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Metropolitan Police Department of Washington DC.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty fast. From application to starting the Police Academy was about five months. There was no board interview. I had several in person meetings with a recruiter. They primarily assess if you are qualified for the position in question. They also conduct psychological, and intelligence exams. At this point in time I believe they also require a polygraph, but that was not required when I applied.

Interview Questions

• No part of the application process was particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There appeared to be no real negotiation. The only way to negotiate is to already have police experience.