Metropolitan State College of Denver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metropolitan State College of Denver

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan State College of Denver (Denver, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

Very professional and well organized. Everyone was extremely helpful and outgoing. It’s a great program with a lot of history. The campus is located in downtown Denver and everything is within access which makes the recruiting process easier.

Interview Questions

• What is your coaching philosophy?   1 Answer

Study Abroad Advsior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Metropolitan State College of Denver (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online on Jan 23 2013. I received a call middle of March to request a phone interview which I had on March 28. I have extensive experience in Study abroad so the questions where pretty standard for the interview. There were 5 people on the line so it was confusing at times to keep track of who was who and what they asked. Then I received an email on April 18 for an on campus interview for May 10. Which I accepted. They paid for everything. Very nice campus and seems like a nice place to live and work. I met with the staff again and it was nice to put faces to the names. There is a lot of potential in the position to make it great. Would love to get the position.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metropolitan State College of Denver (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Pleaseant. Gave a job talk and met a lot of faculty. The job talk was to give a sample lecture. The faculty involved pretended to be students. I was offered a adjunct position but no what I was applying for.

Affiliate Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan State College of Denver (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

One question: Do you have a car? Really that's the only question that matters, since I would not have been interviewed had I not been qualified for the job. No reason to play games since I am a professional with a doctorate in my field and many years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Only one question: Do you have a car?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Take it or leave it.