Mevion Medical Systems Director of Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mevion Medical Systems

1 Interview Review

Director of Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mevion Medical Systems (Littleton, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

Applied for job online and received a call within 1 week. Scheduled a 30 minute phone screen with someone from HR for the end of the week. Basic phone screen, nothing too difficult. Followed up with a thank you card.

Received a follow up e-mail and phone call to schedule another phone screen with the hiring VP. Scheduled that for a few days later. Very interesting interview lasting 90 minutes. Comprehensive but felt more like a collaborative discussion of relevant business issues/challenges than a classic interview. Was impressed with the style and approach. Was told the timeline could be several weeks. Followed up with a thank you card and e-mail request for contact information. Received no response.

More than a week later, received another request for a formal interview at the company offices. Was scheduled to meet with 5 individuals but ended up only meeting with 4 due to company schedule issues. Spent 4 hours on a Friday afternoon touring the facility and meeting with potential peers and/or direct reports. Very informative and I came away impressed with the organization and the people I met. Was told that if chosen, the next step in the process would be to meet with senior management. Followed up with lengthy thank you e-mails to each person I met.

Sent weekly follow up e-mails to the HR Manager and hiring VP to stay on the radar, expressing continued interest in the position, and requests for basic/minor information.

Received final notification 2.5 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you previously dealt with high-mix / low-volume Supply Chain issues?   Answer Question