MiTek Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2016

2.6

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MiTek Industries (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email from the Regional Sales Manager. We set up a time for a phone call. When we had our first conversation he only had a limited amount of time to talk, basically he was following his watch. Thus, the first conversation was short. I was given an assignment with respect to the product, and the next time we talked I was going to be given a series of questions. On the second call, I was asked several questions about the product, some I knew, some I didn't. Again, the interview was rushed, timed and frankly, I felt a bit rude.
    An interview works both ways; does the company want you, and do you want to work for them. This position would require relocation to another state, and based upon on the interview style, I would not have felt comfortable relocating to work for this company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MiTek Industries (Chesterfield, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. I was interviewed by two different managers. They were both very nice and made me feel comfortable. Described the company in great detail. They gave me a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• When have you went above and beyond in your job?   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MiTek Industries.

Interview

The process was straightforward. It took about 3 weeks total. I had an initial phone interview with 2 engineers discussing mostly my experience and my current status in computer science. The second interview was a video call which was great because it was more personable. The first half consisted of computer science fundamental questions and the second half consisted of two intermediate programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Hardest question: finding the number of descendants in a tree structure recursively. Solution is simple, but can stump even advanced programmers if you are not prepared!   Answer Question
    • Difference between interface and abstract class   Answer Question

Lab Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MiTek Industries (Corona, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The engineer spent 20 minutes introducing the techniques they had and what he usually does in a daily basic. After that he asked me questions according to my resume. Generally he was kind and willing to share his experience as a professional.

Later, there came the vice president, with a gold gangster-like necklace. He was concerned about more private questions. I could tell his unwillingness to hire an international student.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MiTek Industries in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, lasted 45 mins. Two software managers conducted the interview. About half an hour of it is just asking general, team work, experience questions. The rest 15 mins was technical oriented on C++ and C#, but not hard.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience with significant change in project or work?   Answer Question

Software Quality Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MiTek Industries (Chesterfield, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

Had multiple interviews meeting different people. They didn't ask me lots of technical questions, but did ask a lot about my past work experiences.

Interview Questions

• There was no question that comes to mind that was that difficult   Answer Question

Component Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MiTek Industries (Sacramento, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

One on one interview with office manager and senior level designer. Basic questions were asked as well as some industry specific questions. Questions regarding knowledge of industry. Some education questions were also asked. It was a fairly standard interview with all the common questions. I got the feeling that once the educational background was established, most of the questioning was to determine personality compatibility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Salary was offered as take it or leave it.

Production Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MiTek Industries.

Interview

The interview process was very informal and quick. The assumption was that since I have gotten to the interview, I most likely have all the required skills to do the job.
    The interview was simply to check if I suited the workplace culture.

After a ten to fifteen minute conversation, I was taken for a walk around the manufacturing facility, to show me what the job involves and what I would be working on if I got the job.
    I was asked about my problem solving and project management methodologies etc..

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer