Miami Children's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.9

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called based on referral, interviewed the next day for about an hour and was offered a position immediately. They told me to keep in touch and let them know of my progress for my exams and certifications.

Urgent Care Charges Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the HR dept to schedule an interview. Got there 15 minutes before and everything went fine. Was a little disappointed to find out the HR dept was not fully informed about the details of the position like the location of the opening and there will be a second interview. I asked those things to the HR person over the phone and got a completely different answer than what I was told at the interview.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The first step was your regular apply and include resume. The second step, I was emailed a link to upload video answers for an online interview. The final step was an in-person interview at the hospital with more than 10 people in the room! They were all friendly but the crowded room was intimidating!

Interview Questions

• If you were a drug, which one would you be and why? If you were an animal, which one would you be and why, What do you like to do outside of work? What's your favorite specialty to work in? Which is your favorite patient to work with? Name a time when you didn't get along with a coworker and what happened? Draw a picture of what a home looks like to you.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for NICU position. 3 total interviewers including hiring manager, nurse manager, and clinical nurse educator. Very friendly and open to questions. Wish the NICU nurses went on transports instead of having a transport team outside the NICU. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What would your former boss say about you?   Answer Question

Accepted position at former employer. No NICU transport team, they use a group from elsewhere in the hospital. Pay was less than I wanted.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

First they do an interview by phone wich i pass and then a face to face interview with the operation manager director in the time and day scheduled, they ask mamy question to check how fit i could be for the position

Interview Questions

• The check may expirience for the position. My liabilty to do the job and how abailable i am   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System.

Interview

Applied online, heard back after a month for an in person interview. The interviewers were very welcoming and were accommodating to me. They asked very basic interview questions and elaborated on the program and what is expected of me. Asked about my future in the company.

Senior DBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

This depends on the personnel and how good he wants to grow. Once that is clear, management does a pretty good job at promoting from within. One amazing fact i saw, management provided training and resources to help you on the career grow.

Interview Questions

• what qualify you for this position?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I call called to have an interview with the hiring manager, I was very short. I am still waiting for an answer. I am not sure if they are going to call, but she said to give a week or two.

Mental Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

HR assistant called and schedule an interview, then you interview with the HR assistant and then with both the HR assistant and the Manager or the department. If you pass that interview then they started the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Why do you want this job?
      Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
      What's your ideal company?
      What attracted you to this company?
      Why should we hire you?
      What did you like least about your last job?
      When were you most satisfied in your job?
      What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
      What were the responsibilities of your last position?
      Why are you leaving your present job?
      What do you know about this industry?
      What do you know about our company?
      Are you willing to relocate?
      Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Miami Children's Health System (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very easy it only lasted about 15 minutes the same all questions that you ask her every other interview so everything is typical. No it's your basic interview like every other job so you really don't have to prepare for anything just call him now

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work for Miami Children's Hospital?   Answer Question