Miami Dade Public Schools Social Studies Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Miami Dade Public Schools Social Studies Teacher Interview Questions

2.3

Social Studies Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Miami Dade Public Schools.

Interview

Filled out paperwork, submitted fingerprints, and went to a brief interview and was assigned to a school. Worked at five schools but was only interviewed twice and both times it was the same thing. Only during those two interview was I told were I'd be working in person, the other three schools I just received a letter in the mail saying that this was my new assignment and telling me when to report.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions it was like this is what we need are you willing to do the job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Miami Dade Public Schools

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Miami Dade Public Schools (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Questions on educational philosophy and behavior management strategies. The different prinicipals described their schools and how they were each unique. It was important to understand the different communities. They also discussed logistics of the school and how the school day worked. There was not as much focus on content knowledge.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Miami Dade Public Schools (Miami, FL) in August 2009.

Interview

It was mostly a one on one with several individuals throughout the independent school.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer