Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office Assistant State Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office Assistant State Attorney Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. First round is a hypothetical situation to test issue spotting. Second round is talking about your interest in the public sector and why you want to work in the office. Third round is getting to know your opinion on major social issues.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

It was intense. Three rounds of panel interviews.Several hypotheticals were asked and modified mid iinterview. Make sure to always come out on the side of what is most ethical. Ensure that you have a demonstrated desire to be a part of the community and that you fully intend to fulfill the commitment to the office. a background in or having taken a criminal procedure class will definitely help prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work there?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Round 1: Hypo questions, wanted me to think out loud; Round 2: Getting to know me, why I was interested with the office; Round 3: Met the State Attorney, asked me a lot of political, social questions, seemed like she wanted to know my position on important issues.

Interview Questions

• What was my view on the death penalty? What were my views on what happen in Ferguson?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office (Miami, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

Was told that the State of Florida is bankrupt and the interview was a just in case situation and they didnt expect to give many if any offers. (all other SAOs in Florida were very upfront concerning budget cuts and hiring.) My first interview was with two senior attorneys and was mostly an oral exam answering hypos. Recieved a call back and interviewed with another senior attorney who informed me that he finished a long trial and was tired and proceeded to sleep through the whole meeting. Needless to say I did not recieve an offer. I interned in the office for 2 years for no pay.