Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida (Miami, FL).

Interview

I arrived and was told to knock on a conference room door. Nothing major, though. I'm just used to sitting in a waiting area and having someone come get me. I will admit I arrive just a few minutes before the actual interview time. I pride myself on always being on time but the the Miccosukee Tribe HQ building is that it's located on Tamiami Trail and the road happened to be under heavy construction. Tamiami Trail is bad enough on its own but I ended up getting delayed about 15 or so minutes than I had planned.

The interview itself went well and two people I interviewed with were pleasant but I got the weird vibe they were trying to share as little as possible, for whatever reason that may be.

Interview Questions

• If I am indeed fluent in Spanish.   1 Answer

Director of Facilities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Long and tedious. Had to go through different channels and took for ever to make a decision. Many of the Tribe members have to participate in the interview process. They all have to agree up to a certain level.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

was easy and the process took 22 days,the problem is that you have to fill out a lot of paper,with a lot of question,after that you hacve to go to the tribe that is located 20 miles from the casino,after the check the background that take a lot of time,,the call you for orientation.,

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Long process. 3 Separate interviews and the office was located in a very remote part of town (about a 45 min drive into the everglades). Interview consisted of one group interview, one with management and one on site working interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with hospitality design   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working weekends and occasional events.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida.

Interview

The hiring process was great from the manager, but once it goes into HR is a disaster. No communication, horrible wait times to be seen and a crazy background check that goes into your financials and that of your immediate family

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, I was offered a salary with NO room for negotiation