Michael Baker International Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Michael Baker International Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Polk, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Fort Polk, LA).

Interview

I applied online via their website. I received a phone call from the recruiter a few days later, the recruiter screened me by asking several generic questions about my background, education, and reasons for searching job opportunity with the company. The screening was about 30 min long. The next day I received a phone call from the recruiter to notify me of an interview. The following week I had a phone interview with the direct supervisor and somebody from the corporate. They were really friendly and laid back. The interview went well, I was asked the same questions as during the screening. During the interview I had the notion that I was overqualified because the job required less skill, less education, and less responsibility as my current job!!! Needless to say, I did not get it :).... The recruiter called me back few days later and notified me that they went with the other candidate.

Interview Questions