Michael Baker International Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA | Glassdoor

Michael Baker International Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA

Map Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Alexandria, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

We discussed the history of the company, duties, typical work day, hours, etc. She asked fairly simple questions. It was a really casual environment and everyone seemed pretty nice for the most part.

FEMA Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Alexandria, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

First had a couple of phone interviews and then they flew me to Alexandria, VA where the project was based. They were nice interviewers. The questions were a variety but covered my past experience and how it related to job at hand. Wanted to make sure my personality was complementary to the client who was difficult to deal with.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions related to the job on hand and my experience. Wanted to know how I dealt with different people (can see why, it was very political with government client) and my volunteer work was even discussed. They wanted case studies on how I did certain things based on my past experience.   1 Answer

Map/BFE Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Alexandria, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied in mid-2014 and didn't hear back until early 2015. The job description was right up my alley of skills. The interviewer was informal and a patient listener (understood that I was somewhat nervous after having searched for jobs for years). She described the responsibilities and what the routine would be. Felt very confident leaving the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRMs) and flood zones?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair offer letter considering the market with the prospect of advancement.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Michael Baker International (Alexandria, VA) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. Meet multiple people and multiple locations.

Interview Questions

Was not interested in the actual job and the culture.