Michael Kors Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Michael Kors Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Skokie, IL).

Interview

The interview was really easy. They sat me down with another candidate and asked us the interview questions. They hired both of us on the spot and we filled out the paper work.

I honestly think that you can find a better paying job elsewhere but if you REALLY want it to be Michael Kors then come prepared when you ask for a job application and when you turn it in. If the manager is there and free, they usually screen you and ask you some quick questions about your experience and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe Michael Kors in a nut shell.
    2. Why Michael Kors?
    3. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
    4. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
    5. Tell me about yourself.
    They also give you a scenario and you have to piece an outfit with accessories according to the scenario that they give you.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Michael Kors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Michael Kors (New Orleans, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview is one on one with the hiring manager. At a nearby coffee shop. Normal interview questions to get a feel for the person I was .

Second interview is a run in the store pick out items for potential customers

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

first you get a email that tell you when you should attend the interview, the interview is very easy, just ask me when you can work, and the salary you want, and then you get a work

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Kors in November 2016.

Interview

Got a late call back. It was very aggressive. They took me a nearby public seating area (where people could listen in) and fired questions one after another. The questions were technically fair, but the way they asked clearly displayed that they were being very judgmental. It was unprofessional, sitting outside, bending and tossing my resume around, and one of them was slouching off her chair.

Anonymous Employee in Lahaina, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Lahaina, HI) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was quick and painless; I do have a feeling processing it going to take a while. Literally applied on a whim; was looking for a part-time winter job for the holidays and what better than MK.

Company seems to have alot of qualities I look for in employment but it is a part time so we will see.

Interview Questions

• If you could switch wardrobes with anyone in the world who would it be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview with the store manager in the store. Was scheduled an interview few days after I submitted my application through their website. The store manager was extremely nice and asked me about my background and general questions about why I want to work in the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work specifically for Michael Kors?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview a few weeks later. It was a group interview with two other girls. We sat at a table in the food court and the manager explained the duties and responsibilities of the available positions for clarification. She then asked us various interview questions that we all got to answer. At the end she asked which position she thought would fit us best.

Interview Questions

• Who are your style icons? Where do you get your style inspiration?   Answer Question
    • What is good customer service? What is your ideal customer service situation? Where do you do where you get great customer service and what makes it so great?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths? What areas do you need to work on? What can you bring to the store?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

There are 3 steps in this interview process - Group, Interactive (Working), and 1 on 1. I made it to the interactive interview and decided not to move forward. The group interview was pretty standard, make sure to be one of the first to talk and give meaningful answers. I made the interviewer laugh and made conversation with the other interviewees. The vibe changed from formal to friendly, but still professional, which helped everyone to relax a bit. The interactive interview was a little awkward. They give you a calculator (I applied to an outlet store) and instruct you to interact with customers. This is your time to shine and show them what you got. I greeted every customer, helped a few and answered their questions, assisted a couple in finding a good bag for them, and tidied up the store a bit. After about 25 minutes, a different manager gave me an impromptu interview.

Interview Questions

• Why MK? Tell me about a time when you faced a challenging customer. Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer. Would you prefer to be a sales associate, cashier, or stocker? How will your background help us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Durham, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I emailed my resume to the manager and she emailed me back to set up an interview. I met her and we spoke maybe 5-10 minutes about my past retail experience and she asked if I had any questions about the position. I'm still waiting to hear back and I'm not very optimistic as I know they interviewed more candidates. It would not be professional to leave me hanging like this but unfortunately that happens all the time.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

there is 3 process of interview. first you interview with store manager, second, they will let you spend 30 mins interact with "customer" which role by staff. The final interview step is interview with district manager

Interview Questions

• how is customer service mean to you?   1 Answer