Michael Kors Stylist Aka Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Stylist Aka Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Michael Kors (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was recruited by one of their sales leads, and I walked in to do a set up an interview on a lunch break with the store manager. I filled out the paperwork, set up a time and came back a few days later. He asked me why i wanted to work for Michael Kors, and What their culture was like: very independent mindset, but very competitive from what I gathered. You developed your own business, and were expected to build your clientele.

the interview was cut short by a mini wave of customers who the manager and I greeted during our interview, and so I left after a few words with those customers, and that left a good impression on him, I guess since he called me back later and told me he would like to extend me an offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Michael Kors   2 Answers
  • How do you feel about working multiple locations   1 Answer

My current job counter offered, and after going back and forth with Michael Kors and my existing Job, I was sswayed to stay based on reasons of Security, Loyalty, and lack of confidence in Competition...

Plus my existing Job offered me more responsibility and pay