Want a Free Job Posting?

Michael Saad International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Michael Saad International

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michael Saad International (Huntsville, AL) in January 2012.

Michael Saad International is a private security and investigative firm and has a very professional looking website. I applied for the position of sales account manager on-line and landed what I call a "pre-interview" within days. It was, however, the oddest interview that I've had to date, in my opinion, and caused me to question the legitimacy of the company overall, or the lady from the HR agency they hired thay called me is just an idiot. Anyway, the interview started out fairly normally. it was very scripted with the standard questions being asked, like "tell me about yourself," what are your strengths/weaknesses," etc. then spun off into the weird. She asked if I'd accept part time work for commission only....if I'd undertake a test work project.....if I'd be willing to travel with only 8 hours notice....and wanted to know if I would be interested in becoming a priviate investigator or bodyguard and sign a contract stating that I would repay any training expenses if I quit or was fired within 1 year of receiving the training. Hmmmm. NOPE. Sounded like they were trying to get me to sign up for some kind of private detective or body guard school and get me to work for them in that capacity for commission only....not quite the "job" I applied for, hun.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to travel with only 8 hours notice?   Answer Question
    • Would you be willing to sign a contract stating that you will repay the company for your training if you quit or are fired within one year?   Answer Question

As I said, I don't know if it was the fault of the interviewer, but questions she started asking led me to believe that this was NOT the job that I applied for or even a real job at all. Instead it sounded like she was "luring" me into signing up for some kind of school disguised as a "job" where I would be essentially working a part time job that required me to travel on the spur of the moment for commission only-- and I could be fired at any time and be forced to repay the company for the "training." I'm marking this as a "very easy" interview because it was very scripted and "negative" because either the interviewer botched the whole thing or this company is just disquising a school as a job.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michael Saad International in January 2012.

I applied to them, based on their reputation and I was not disappointed. There are a few gliches that need to be worked out, as with any fair to medium size company that operates internationally, but they understand this and even sent me a survey after the first interview so that I would rate the process. They dont tolerate wanna-be employees. If youre coming from a minimum wage dead-end job, and expect to make a base-rate commission of $65,000/year; you WILL be sorely mistaken. If you have no experience in the position you apply for, dont expect to make much either. This is explained in detail in the beginning and shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experience do you have   Answer Question
    • Do you understand that this position is travel dependent? You will be required to travel. If full-time, you might receive an 8 hour advance notice. Is this ok?   Answer Question
    • Are you interested in other areas? Investigations? Management? Security?   Answer Question
    • What are your greatest strengths, as it pertains to working for us?   Answer Question

The negotiations was fairly painless. After the initial interview, which is meant only to screen, Michael took the time to answer all of my questions, explain everything in detail and did the compensation package explaination himself. As I said earlier, if you have no experience, dont get offended if they offer you less than what you think youre worth. If you have no experience, expect them to require a binding contract to repay training costs if you fail to work for whatever time set.