Michaels Stores Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Michaels Stores Associate Interview Questions

1.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Christiansburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Christiansburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was VERY laid back. The questions were impromptu and fun. The interview was more of a conversation. I was able to introduce myself and why I wanted to work there party time as a student.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview

It was a new store so I had my interview outside. Very brief and I ended up signing my papers the next day at an older location. I work there now and have sat down during an interview with a manager and it seems very calm. Don't be nervous, as it is very easygoing. Do dress up well as a good first impression.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an irate customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Group hiring process, as in, one interviewer and five applicants. Thought I was getting hired full time, only after accepting was it made clear, at most 20 hours a week.

Interview Questions

• Can you run a cash register   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Everett, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Everett, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Online application was tedious, in person interview was great

Interview Questions

• Why would I leave my current position?   1 Answer