Michaels Stores Custom Framer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Michaels Stores Custom Framer Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, went shopping in store & talked to one of the managers. He said he'll pull my application & take a look. A few weeks later got a call for an interview, came in within 20 minutes of talking I had a job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

I initially applied for a custom framer position, but I listed knitting and crochet as my hobbies. The store manager called and I had a one-on-one interview. A few days later I was contacted and told a current employee got the position, but would I be interested in being a class instructor? I had to apply and be certified as an instructor with another company (you are a Michaels employee but you work for this other company- kind of weird). The local store manager was/is extremely nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? What do you do for fun?   1 Answer
    • Do you like to help people when they have questions about their projects? Do you like explaining how to use the products we sell?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Everything is set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Enfield, CT) in October 2009.

Interview

1:1 with store manager, limited questions, mostly about past experience. 4 page personality test and a several page IQ test. No drug testing. Very low key, not really professional.

Interview Questions

• Like I said very limited questions. Mostly about past experience. Very simple.
      Seemed as if I passed the written part of the interview I was in.   Answer Question

Didn't care for the environment.