Michaels Stores Cashier Part-time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greece, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Greece, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from them a few days later. The manager was really friendly and nice and asked very basic interview questions, as well as a few of the questions on the online application. After the interview, the manager said that they would send an email requesting a background check, and after calling several times, I gave up trying to get the job. (I called about 5 times, asking for them to resend the email, etc., checked spam and everything, never receiving it. I gave up after a while because I didn't want to be that person.)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Greenwood, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

Process was easy. Applied online and about a week later got a call to come in for an interview on Tuesday. Was told I would get a call on that following Friday. But I called them instead. Was told he would call me back due to still interviewing people. Received a call 3 days later with job offer. Went that Friday and signed papers. But due computer problems couldn't find out what my salary would be. But I start Monday. So excited.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for michaels?   1 Answer

Cashier Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

I filled out an application on Snagajob.com then they followed it up with a call a few days later asking me to interview. The interview was concise, the interviewer was very nice, and she informed me the final steps would be to submit a background check and after that she would call back to let me know when orientation was. The company was laid back yet professional.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of arts and crafts do you do?   2 Answers
    • What does 'initiative' mean to you?   1 Answer

Cashier Part-time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores in October 2011.

Interview

The manager asked some pretty easy and straight forward questions.

Do I do any crafts? (Which I did not)
    What are the hours you are able to work?

Nothing to hard.