Michaels Stores Replenishment Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Michaels Stores Replenishment Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Meriden, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very comfortable relaxed interview. It took about only 15 minutes. The only real question asked was why I decided to apply to Michaels. The rest of the time she explained about the job requirements, the hours, and how excited she was that a woman applied!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Replenishment Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was short only 1 face to face interview. They manager asked behavioral questions and also working in a team environment. They will then give you a call if you get hired most likely that same day.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Costa Mesa, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through company website (with prompts from glassdoor and snagajob) Actually applied two different times and the last time applied at locations different from the one that called me back.It took a week or two to get the call for an interview. Asst Store Mngr interviewed me, she was very nice, very informal interview/ study glassdoor interview questions, you'll be cool. I had experience for job, she was happy to hear that. After 10-15 mins. She said they would send a background check,via email, and you are " conditionally " hired...They sent it a couple hours later- I filled it out and sent it immediately. Interviewed on Mon., by Sunday got call back to say they have decided to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself to me /tell me 3 positive attributes & 3 negative   Answer Question
    • I think it all depends on the Interviewer to what questions you're asked..study the basics and you should do well   Answer Question

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michaels Stores in February 2017.

Interview

I had one interview with the general manager and I was hired on the spot. She told me the benefits, what they wanted me to do, the hours I'd be working. To complete the hiring process, I had to send in a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

It was pretty chill. Went to the back room where they hold birthday parties and stuff and just answered a few questions. They asked a little about my volunteering background, probably wondering if I'd be interested in conducting the Saturday arts and crafts days.

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview

Pretty easy going. There was one lady that met with me, asking a few questions. Basics, why here? What can you bring? Etc. Then the other manager came in, maybe I looked nervous, because as she was leaving she emphasized "We hire happy here." They seemed to think I wanted the cashier job, but said there was also a replenisher opening. I just went along with it and said I would actually prefer that one. They asked making sure I had transportation and could get there on time.
    Interview was fine, but then they said they would send me an e-mail for a background check, which they never did. So I called in to ask about it, they said he was in another interview but took my name and number ad said they would have him get back to me when he was done. Which they never did, this has disappointed me greatly.

Anonymous Employee in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Goshen, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

The manager who interviewed me was very pleasant. Very friendly. She seemed knowledgeable about the store and it's products. If only they were all like her. I applied online. Got a call for an interview. Interviewed, and later got a call to schedule orientation. I started work the day after my orientation.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff. Can you handle doing....   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview was about 10 minutes. It was the most impersonal one I've experienced. The interviewer was happy to know that I had experience already. Just an overview of the position and hours, if it's something I wanted to do. She told me what the pay would be. Said she would email me...after the background check, which as I learned with Michaels to authorize a background check they actually email you a form first. After the interview and learning that, I thought it was strange. Called back a week and a half later, still interviewing people and haven't made a decision.

For what the job is, in the application process is a tedious questionnaire which I thought was odd for mostly what the job is.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called in 3 days after an online application. Manager asked some pretty basic upfront questions. She asked mostly about availability, went over what would be expected of you. She was nice and very approachable. She was busy when I first got there so I looked around for a little while.

Anonymous Employee in Niles, IL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Niles, IL).

Interview

Easy interview, just asked if I had any experience and when I could work. Does require early hours which I was fine with. Other basic interview questions such as if you worked well in a group and such