Michaels Stores Replenishment Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

1.7

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Corona, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very relaxing interview. They asked me questions on how I could use what I’ve learned from in college to the job since I never worked before. Also, what do I like about art and how it made me feel. The interview was pretty much like having a conversation with a friend.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about art?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Pearland, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Lead into a classroom with two people sitting in front of me. One was professional and the other kept smiling at me like she was crazy. I was only asked when I would be able to work and start. Nothing more was asked of me.

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Amarillo, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

In all it was a basic interview. Some of the key points focused on the hours being early morning. Also it was focused on what I wanted out of the job and how far I saw myself going in micheal’s.

Interview Questions

• This being my second job it was a big deal that my other job would be flexable with the hours at michral’s.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Rock Hill, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty laid back and easy interview. I was lead into the break room since they had a class going on, and she told me I had to be okay with climbing ladders and lifting things.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

Took a while to get a call after application online but went quickly from there. Interview two days after call from manager, hired on the spot and started 6-days later.

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Cape Coral, FL).

Interview

Easiest interview I've ever had. The manager had me meet a couple other higher ups and asked me a few questions. I was given a tshirt and started that week

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michaels Stores in September 2017.

Interview

They focused on diligence and hard work. The hours would be early morning hours starting at 3AM.
    They asked about my work history and what I think "team work," and "good" and "bad" customer service means. Interviewers were very nice and personable, and it felt very conversational.

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (McDonough, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty basic; overall the questions will regard any experience you may have but the company is willing to give chances if none available. You will sit down with the manager and discuss the job and benefits and notate your skills or why you think you will be good for the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work the available hours.   1 Answer

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michaels Stores.

Interview

Called to check the status of my app and ended up scheduling an interview. When I went in for the interview wasn't pressured with a lot of questions didn't even seem like an interview because I was only asked one question really, the rest of the interview felt kind of like a lecture or some sort of orientation, it was very quick though. They made it seem like I was going to get the job and that they was interested by telling me stuff about how they do things around the store and everything but never called me back even after I called to check the status after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Meriden, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very comfortable relaxed interview. It took about only 15 minutes. The only real question asked was why I decided to apply to Michaels. The rest of the time she explained about the job requirements, the hours, and how excited she was that a woman applied!