Michaels Stores Replenishment Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

1.7

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called in 3 days after an online application. Manager asked some pretty basic upfront questions. She asked mostly about availability, went over what would be expected of you. She was nice and very approachable. She was busy when I first got there so I looked around for a little while.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Michaels Stores

Anonymous Employee in Niles, IL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Niles, IL).

Interview

Easy interview, just asked if I had any experience and when I could work. Does require early hours which I was fine with. Other basic interview questions such as if you worked well in a group and such

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (McDonough, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty basic; overall the questions will regard any experience you may have but the company is willing to give chances if none available. You will sit down with the manager and discuss the job and benefits and notate your skills or why you think you will be good for the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work the available hours.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Ithaca, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

placed in a room by my self till a manager was free to ask me some questions. She was very friendly and helpful in answering all my questions. The questions were kind of random but easy to answer. They only had part time positions available when i applied either cashier or replenishment, and i went with replenishment because it was early in the morning so i was able to get a second job that i could work at night and it paid a little more.

Interview Questions

• how would you convince me to go to a restaurant? what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores in November 2015.

Interview

Real easy basic interview questions. I got a call back came in for an interview. Got a call back in 2 days scheduling a time for my phone interview with the District Manager because my position was management. Questions are typical interview questions nothing tricky.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a leadership call and others did not agree.   Answer Question

Replenishment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy and quick. Basic questions in regard to hours, pay, starting day and job description. Was very casual so was no need to be nervous. Felt very at ease.

Interview Questions

• work history, looking for in work hours, when can you start,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Iowa City, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

Short and quick, basically told me what the job involved, less interview more making sure you knew what you were getting into. Took about 15 minutes she asked me 2-3 questions and the rest was telling me job duties.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I had a good shopping experience.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Downey, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

They interview you in the crafts room, its all very causal two managers were there but really only one was conducting the interview. Be prepare to tell them about yourself and why you want to work for Michaels. The whole thing probably didn’t take more then 10 minutes. I found out I got the job an hour later.

Interview Questions

• Where would you recommend two estranged friends to go out to eat? And Why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary wasn’t discussed it’s typically minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process itself was very quick. Manager asked basic questions related to the position and was very nice. The manager insisted I describe myself in 4 words and I said "fun, outgoing, dependable, and very charismatic.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in with a box full of photos and wanted to make a scrapbook but had no idea where to begin what would you do?   3 Answers

Negotiation

No Negotiation phase?

Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michaels Stores (Union City, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied though Michael's website and took a personality assessment. Got a call about 2 weeks later to come in for an interview. Did the interview and came back a week later with my identification papers and was ready to start working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's no negotiation unless you've had experience in retail before. Minimum wage is where they start you off.