Michelin Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

2.6

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operating Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)).

Interview

1st day - 3 tests - objective types - technical, logical/reasoning, gk
    2nd day - practical test - to assemble seeing the drawing.
    3rd day - face to face - this is the best way to interview. It was more like chatting... And finally HR round - package discussion.

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michelin (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

One on one interview
    Started with basic question hr was immature and didnt ask much.it was more of casual chat.today it is more d8fficult as th3re are no jobs in dis company.but now you have campus recruitment and referral scheme.mgmt.trainees have to give written test,panel test,etc

Interview Questions

• Why michelin?I am looking for the answer till now.it was more of a puzzle and not a question.hence it was difficult   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Michelin (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

There was a GD based on a general awareness topic. In the GD, they selected a moderator from among the panel of candidates to lead and coordinate the discussion. This was followed by an HR interview. The interview was very friendly and did not require any prior preparation except a daily habit of reading newspapers. Of course, they also look at how you analyse whatever is thrown at you. Keep calm, think through each question and answer.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Written test consisting of maths, reaasoning, english

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Michelin.

Interview

Really crisp and clear.
    They want Personalities not Profiles.
    Moreover, they didnt let me feel the pressure of the "Interview".
    A very good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

long term process

Interview Questions

I am doing higher studies

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Came to college for recruiting. Written test was pretty simple and then we had HR round at our college for shortlisted people. After that,the ones who were selected were scheduled to attend another Interview at their Corporate Office in Chennai. This had 2 rounds. Both the rounds were one on one and the interviewer may be an Indian or a Foreigner. The type of interview in these rounds is actually varies for each candidate. I had both the rounds as technical ones whereas my friend had only HR rounds.Each round may last between 45 mins to 1 hour. In the end, I was rejected whereas my friend got the offer. So,its very difficult to say how these guys judge you in the final rounds in their corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions were from almost all core subjects from 1-st semester to the 7-th semester when i had the interview.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelin in October 2012.

Interview

A very interesting experience indeed. The shortlisting aptitude test was taken at campus, and that involved basic maths and English. What they seemed to judge us upon, were the 6 essay type questions on your goals, achievements, leadership qualities, vision etc. After getting shortlisted i was interviewed by a French, and the interview went long for about 45 minutes and it was more of an autobiographical type, though all the projects that i had mentioned in my c.v, were asked to be explained. He was also inquisitive about my family background,my upbringing, my vision and goals in life. My next two interviews were taken at Chennai office, the first one by an American & the other one by a French. And they were similar to my first interview.They might test your knowledge about tires, so be prepared. They definitely look for smart, independent and very confident personalities rather than just profiles, whom they can mould according to their requirement. Communication and persuasion skills matter a lot. The interviewers are very very experienced and professional and have interviewed freshers from across the globe. So just be yourself and put on a smiling face.

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions as such, only that you should stress upon as to why they should hire you   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

HR questions are straight simple and forward.Normally they keep 3 interviews each in 10 days of time so you have to wait for 1 month for your result.If you are string in your expertise you can move in easily.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about michelin
      Can you explain about the tyre parts   1 Answer

Negotiation

The Compensation they give is mediocre

Operation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Michelin (Chennai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

written test,personal interview,4 number of technical rounds