Michigan State University IT Student Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Michigan State University IT Student Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Michigan State University

2.3

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

It was relatively laid back. They were understanding that I am still a student and will need to learn on the job. The overall experience was as enjoyable as an interview can be. The primary person I interviewed with is no longer working here.

Interview Questions

• Some programming basics, conditional logic, for loops, etc...   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Michigan State University

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI).

Interview

Perfect, just as i would hope any interview would be. They took me back into an office and had a worksheet to read interview questions off of and i answered the questions the best i could.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on the university website and I got a call about a week later. They gave me a short phone interview to see if there were specific days I could work. After that they asked if I could come in and talk with the other managers. It was a very relaxing interview, they asked about other hobbies I have and what I know about computers. It only lasted about 20 minutes.