MicroEdge Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MicroEdge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MicroEdge (Edina, MN) in Apr 2016

Interview

The interview process consisted of several parts: -Online screening, including math and logic skills -Phone interview with HR representative -Phone interview with manager in New York -Phone interview with team in Minnesota -On site interview, including a shorter version of the initial assessment, phone interview with other team members (including more technical questions), and meeting with the team onsite

Interview Questions
  • How would you map a network drive?
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

HR phone interview, Manager phone interview, Technical interview, HR call, in person meeting with the team. Very personal and very honest. It was a very much treasured process which I enjoyed very much. Within 2 days into starting the position I was highly engaged with the team, very much as if I had known them all for years. Now we are all quite friendly with one another and enjoy engaging on a daily basis.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like sports? Are you interested in helping people? Are you patient? What's your favorite Ninja Turtle?

Application

Interview

Phone interviews with staff lead to an in person interview with the then CTO. I also took an IQ quiz and was told on the spot that I would be extended an offer. I'm not sure if the same process is used now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MicroEdge

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MicroEdge in Nov 2013

Interview

I received an initial response to take an online assessment within 1 business day of my application. This was followed with a recruiter phone screening, 2 phone interviews with relevant managers, an 1:1 in-person interview with a VP, and a role-playing call to assess my abilities as they related to the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MicroEdge (Minneapolis, MN) in Sep 2013

Interview

Two phones screens than a two hour onsite interview. I first interviewed with a recruiter in Chicago from the private equity firm that owned MicroEdge, it was a super easy, casual interview. Seemed most concerned with my salary requirements. I then interviewed over the phone with the HR Manager, then came onsite to meet with the Recruiter, Manger and CFO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MicroEdge

Application

I interviewed at MicroEdge

Interview

Difficult hiring process. Must take an aptitude test prior to even getting in the door

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MicroEdge (New York, NY) in Aug 2013

Interview

Application was processed easily through LinkedIn. Initial phone interview by a member of the internal recruiting team, in person interview with multiple employees rotating through then a final phone interview with a member of the Exec Team. Not a short process at all. Easiest conversation was with the Exec team member, very easy to speak to and open about expectations and desires for a new employee.

Interview Questions
  • Multi part online assessment. Did not expect to retake during the on site interview

MicroEdge

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MicroEdge in Jun 2013

Interview

Did first phone interview went well. Got an aptitude test to take after that. It was timed and very hard. It said that you didn't need to answer every question. They reviewed my files but did not extend another interview to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at MicroEdge (Minneapolis, MN) in Jun 2013

Interview

I began working with MicroEdge in mid-May for a position with their Professional Services division. Communication early on was prompt and personal. I was invited to take an assessment and personality test from my computer at home. Following that, I was asked to have a phone interview with an HR Recruiter. The interview went well and was invited to speak to a Sr HR Recruiter in a different city. Following that interview, I was invited to conduct yet another phone interview with the director of the division in yet another city on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. I waited and waited for the call and it never came. Contacting any of the previous individuals I had already dealt with proved unsuccessful, so I waited over a long weekend; wondering what had happened. Someone finally got back to me on Wednesday, saying they were looking for someone with more implementation experience. Really? No one was going to tell me this? I had to ask myself why I hadn't been contacted? An HR recruiter encouraged me to pursue other positions within the company and, against my better judgment, I obliged. I had another series of phone interviews and was invited to come into the Minneapolis office to re-take the assessment test (yes, RE-TAKE) in person, apparently to ensure I hadn't "cheated" the first time at home. I also sat in a conference room by myself and had 3 more phone interviews with managers in New York. Nearly a month later, I was informed that they had gone with an internal candidate, but that I should take another look at the open positions and continue applying. No. Thanks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MicroEdge

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MicroEdge

Interview

The entire process is ludicrous. Be prepared for HR to send you an in depth skills/IQ/personality test that takes about 3 hours to complete. Then prepare for a phone interview with HR if based on your test results their Parent company, Vista Equities, deems you a "suitable candidate". Then prepare for the manager of whatever department you're applying with to schedule a phone interview. Then (again, depending on department) prepare for the manager to schedule an interview for you with a "senior member". THEN, after you've wasted all of your saved vacation hours, prepare for them to invite you on-site to RETAKE an hour long portion of the IQ test and then proceed to interview with every single team member.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews