MicroStrategy Associate Quality Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MicroStrategy Associate Quality Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at MicroStrategy

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Fairfax, VA) in October 2018.

Interview

The whole took over 3 weeks. I applied through university career site. After 2 weeks of waiting I received a call from the hiring manager and talked with her for about 30 mins, it was mostly behavioral questions. Then I had to take this examination which consisted of verbal, analytical and design questions, it took about 1 hour. After a few days, I was given the opportunity for an on-campus interview. This was the toughest interview I ever had, They start by asking about your background. After that, they test your programming skills. After doing 1 basic coding, I was asked 2 brain teaser questions, I was able to answer 1. They try to help you with hints and stuff, but the pressure just makes it even harder. After that, I was asked a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the things that you would test as a quality analyst if we were creating a banking app?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Associate Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

Applied through school website, finished online assessments, and got an interview offer. The overall process did not took long. Overall positive experience. Interview questions included brain teasers, behavioral and technical questions.

Associate Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

Round 1 Aptitude Test - English, Math, Dashboards
    Round 2 Campus Interview
    Got the result in 2 days

Interview Questions

• Tell me the application the you use frequently. How is its customer experience. What would you like to improve in term of features. What are the bugs in application.   Answer Question