MicroStrategy Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MicroStrategy Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

went through 2 phone interviews and then was offered to be flown down there for a final interview but decided against moving down to dc for a career

Interview Questions

• none of the questions were too difficult or unexpected - asked a lot of questions to get insight on my analytical background   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

Submitted an application online, was called by HR rep a few days later. She asked a few questions pertaining to the job and told me the hiring manager would get in touch if he was interested, based on the information she collected. Hiring manager set up a phone interview a week or so later. Then I was brought in for four back-to-back 45 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an idea that you tried to get a team on board for, but it wasn't going well. How did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Great offer, happy to accept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (McLean, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

They make it seem like they are interested and then don't follow up with you to even tell you that they are not interested. I had to email them several times and after the final email they finally said no.