MicroStrategy Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MicroStrategy Sales Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2012.

Interview

For experienced hires, it is straight forward. You will have a phone interview first and if you pass to the in person interviews. After that, depending upon level, you may have multiple sessions and then an offer letter will go out.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about the company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MicroStrategy in October 2012.

Interview

Not many normal questions asked. Man basically told me to take a piece of paper and had me answer two brain teaser questions! Both were pretty unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Light bulb question. THere are 2 rooms. One with three light bulbs and the other with 3 light switches. Each switch corresponds with one of the light bulbs. If you are in the room with the light switches how can you tell which light bulb corresponds with which light switch if you can only travel to the room with the light bulbs once?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy in January 2011.

Interview

Recruiting and interview process was straightforward.