MicroStrategy Technical Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MicroStrategy Technical Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at MicroStrategy

Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Emailing the HR rep about dates available to talk, over the phone talk with HR about resume and job requirements that took about 20-30 minutes. Did a over the phone interview with one of the project managers a couple days later. Asked specific questions about my resume and brain teasers at the end. Asked specific questions about SQL and customer service requirements.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself not on the resume. Specific questions about your resume. What is good customer service, what is bad customer service, situation about customer service when in a bind. Brain teasers: number sequence, and microwaving coffee   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Technical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MicroStrategy in March 2011.

Interview

The recruiter introduced his company. Then he asked me to introduce myself and experience related to this position. After that, he asked one behavioral question, which is how I will take care of a customer who is very angry at the company's service if the customer complains to me. Finally, he gave me an analytical question.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a customer who is really angry at the company's service?   Answer Question