MicroStrategy User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MicroStrategy User Experience Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at MicroStrategy

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

First round is HR interview. Second round is the phone interview with a design manager. Third round is onsite interviews. It's quite standard. No design exercise is needed. The onsite interviews consists of meetings with both designers and PMs. PMs asked more questions related to projects, how designers can collaborate with them and engineers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of phone interview(one by hr, one by ux lead), one take-home design exercise, one round of on-site interview, the on-site interview was 4 hours. I was interviewed by 2 designers, present to the design team, two VPs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Tysons, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

I went through the university recruitment process. The Interview questions were very basic behavior questions. Then I was invited to their headquarter near Washington D.C for on-site interview. There were 4 back-to-back interview about UX design asking me to draw wireframe for their product. They also ask me to contribute ideas to one of their product under development progress.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

HR phone screen came frist, then a UX designer contacted me for a portfolio review. A week later they gave me a onsite and I met with 5 interviewers.