Micron Technology Dram Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micron Technology Dram Product Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID).

Interview

Campus Interview, followed by round-robin-style onsite interview with 5 or 6 managers from department, each lasting about 20-30 min. After this point, I did not receive an offer for nearly two months. Once I did receive an offer, they were very pushy about an answer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Draw a capacitive charge/discharge curve as a function of time.   Answer Question
  • Draw a transistor level diagram of a NAND gate   Answer Question
  • Write sample C code (on paper) to sort items in an example array.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in April 2016.

Interview

Sat with 6-7 supervisors for ~30 minutes each. All very friendly, but admittedly trying to stump you. Not interested in what you know but how you figure out what you don't. If you answer a question immediately and correctly, they won't be especially impressed, they'll just change it a little to confuse you and watch you try to work it out.

Interview Questions

• Timing diagrams and waveforms for delay. Logic questions. CMOS questions.   Answer Question

Dram Product Engineer Interview

Interview

Got a call through career fair. Interview was basics of VLSI design and analog

Interview Questions

• A circuit was given asked to analyse the delay   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Madison, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

I talked to one of the recruiter on career fair and received a phone call saying I'm invited to the interview next day. On the interview day, I was asked some technical question. Later, the recruiter said it'd take about 2-3weeks. Later, I got an email saying I am not chosen.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to give some output from the digital signal input and also draw truth table from the digital circuits of CMOS and PMOS.   Answer Question

Dram Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Got a call through college career fair.I Was asked to come for a 1to1 interview the next day itself.

Very simple questions mostly on VLSI basics.
     The interviewer was polite and was helping you solve through the questions .

Interview Questions

• simple questions based on the following topics-

inverter voltage transfer curve
      charge sharing
      read and explain asinmple PERL code
      charging of capacitances
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Phila, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

I got the interview through my school's internship program. The interview took place on campus and the interviewer was an alumni of my school. The interviewer described the company and the job position, asked about why I applied and my goals. Also asked about what I knew about the company and if I had any questions about it.

Interview Questions

• What will the total signal delay be when passing through these logic gate? If we added a capacitor between these two logic gates, how would this effect the signal delay? Draw a graph of the current in a capacitor against time where t = 0 represents when the circuit opens.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in February 2011.

Interview

1. Nand gate variations and advantages/disadvantages.
    2.Resume questions

Interview Questions

• Which one is suitable for speed and which one for power?

Drew Nand gates as inverter- 1 with both inputs shorted and one with one input shorted with Vdd.
      1 Answer