Micron Technology Equipment Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micron Technology Equipment Technician Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Manassas, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Fast. Applied on a Thursday. Called on Friday and by a the next Monday went in for interview. Left the interview with a job. Interview was simple. Research the company history. Safety is big. Work ethic and owning mistakes are big.

Interview Questions

• They asked random questions to see how you would answer them on the fly. In order to see how your mind processes things.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Equipment Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Interview with about 4 to 5 managers. Various questions related to the positions. Different scenarios dealing with tech and maintenance. Have to describe circuits drawings. Have to know about pumps and vacuum systems.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first, then on site with different area management, offer made by mail.

Interview Questions

• All basic interview questions, explain how you would troubleshoot a process out of control as an equipment tech.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, this it what we offer take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Manassas, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone screening interview with HR. Phone interview with section leader. Site visit with interviews with 4 engineers and a hiring manager. They seemed to be looking for someone that was looking for team work t/s and someone that would handle a team member that wasn't pulling their weight. After the Engineers interviewed we went on a quick tour of the fabrication site.

Interview Questions

• What makes up a Semi Conductor?   2 Answers
    • How would you deal with a team mate who was not pulling their weight.
      I was asked this question by at least 3 different people during the interview
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted offer. It was more then I was expecting.

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Manassas, VA) in April 2008.

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 with HR, 1 with department head, 1 with shift lead, 1 with equipment engineering lead, 1 with process owner.

No advice to give, it's difficult to describe the interviews, basically just be ready to talk about how you would fix their equipment when it breaks. For example, figure out what is broken, determine it is broken, order new one.

Interview Questions

• If you had a broken heater element, how would you know   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. I gave a range, they offered me a job very soon after, they choose the bottom of the range.

Consider that your rent will be >$1,000, so the offer better be good, or this should be a stepping stone job.

Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taichung (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Taichung (Taiwan)) in October 2015.

Interview

First, basic telephone interview with the HR.
    Second, on-site question air(English skill and Personality Quiz)interview with the same HR.
    Third, if successful interview with the department team leader and 2 other members.
    Last, if successful interview with department head.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview question no technical questions. They only want toe access if you are really interested in the job and if you can do night time shifts.   Answer Question

Equipment Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology in September 2008.

Interview

Basic technical questions that were pretty lame. Anyone who even took some high school technical classes could have passed the interview. It was way too easy and they offered me the job on the spot before I even left the site. I thought it was a decent offer, but after 4 years of no pay increases I found out otherwise.

Interview Questions

• They drew a simple chemical recirc loop and asked what would cause the flow to slow down.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation, offer was made at end of day and i took it because I had no other offers