Micron Technology Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micron Technology Intern Interview Questions

2.5

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

I had three people interview me at once. Very nice and seemed sincere with the questions that they asked me. Wanted to get to know me personally and tried to see if I was a good fit. Took them a while to get back to me though after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology in February 2016.

Interview

1st interview from HR for 30mins, if goes well, HR will set up an interview with managers you are going to work with.

2nd interview from 4 managers for 30mins, heavy technical all from resume. All questions from managers are very technical and based on your resume, make sure you completely understand what you said in your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID).

Interview

First the interview was with the HR. It was mainly behavioral questions. One week after that the phone interview was with three managers basically on technical things from resume and my research.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Tucson, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer is kind and asks basic questions about transistors and logic gates, He will also ask you what you know about micron and why you are interested in. Helps you out on questions if you get stuck.

Interview Questions

• using certain logic gates how can you get this given output   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in February 2015.

Interview

Great interview, people were very nice, asked a lot about my resume and my interests, wanted to get to know me, I would recommend knowing your resume inside and out

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in February 2015.

Interview

Just one phone interview. Be prepared for knowing your accomplishments on your resume well. Be prepared to sell your experience to interviewer. Try to relate your skill sets and experience to job requirements. Try to engage your interviewer in the conversation and present yourself with confidence and make it precise. Finally, show your passion to job and you are likely to get the position.

Interview Questions

• Just typical walk me through your resume and ask questions from your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Durham, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

I was simply asked to provide my resume before hand. A few days later, I was set up for a phone interview. This interview was very straightforward. I was asked some questions about my resume, my strengths and weaknesses, and was offered the job.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• Regular intern interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a on campus interview for Micron in October after meeting with the recruiter at career fair. The interview was mostly geared toward behavioral questions. The interviewer asked questions regarding why I think I was a good match for Micron, and questions on the projects I've done on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Please talk about a past group project that you had difficulty in and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Manassas, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

1st I got a call from recruiter to set up a phone interview with hiring Manager and next day I got a interview call from hiring manager for half an hour. So it was pretty quick.
     And in next 2 days they gave me offer. I was happy and started dancing. It was great that they made fast decision and I dint have to wait too long.

Interview Questions

• All questions were basic. Tell me about yourself and projects you have done. What do you know about Micron? Why do you want to work for micron? And some very easy fabrication related question which I couldn't answer still I got an offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. No opportunity for negotiation. But I was happy with whatever they were offering.