Micron Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micron Technology Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

Hardware Interview

Interview

Met them at the career fair & had a nice & long conversation. Was invited for informal on-campus screening via email the next day. Wasn't interested in going to Boise, kept asking if I could go to SJ instead, but it wasn't likely.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Went to the career fair at school, the recruiter looked through my resume, asked a few questions about it and gave me a interview slot for the next morning.

Equipment Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

The interview process was conducted at a hiring conference through an outside organization. The interview consisted of skills-based questions and ended with a summary of the benefits provided by Micron.

Interview Questions

• Questions concerned basic electronic components and concepts, as well as visual recognition of these components.   1 Answer

NVE SSD HW Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID).

Interview

Got a phone call from the Hiring manager and after a 30-minute interview, I was invited for an onsite interview at Boise, Idaho. They flew me down to Boise, provided a great stay and I attended the on-site interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• In the phone Interview, they asked typical questions regarding my Internship experience, projects and research. The on-site interview was exhausting. I had 2 phone interviews, each lasting about 45 minutes with hiring managers from teams from other states. After that, I had a face-to-face interview with about 5 different people, each lasting about 45 Minutes. They asked many technical questions related to analog design. Questions about power supply, converters, signal integrity and my resume.   Answer Question

Firmware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Longmont, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

It was two and half hour long interview. Four of them asked me about C, C++, Verilog(Little bit). I could answer only C and Verilog as C++ questions were very high level.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butte, MT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Butte, MT) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter came to Montana Tech and interviewed a lot of students in the computer science/software engineering department. The interviews were about 30 minutes long each. The things that stood out to the recruiter were side projects/research, database classes/ experience, GPA, knowledge of data structures

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between arrays, linked lists, and trees and why would someone use one over the other?   Answer Question

NVME Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was 1 hour.
    Starts off with basic resume introduction then technical questions.
    The technical questions ranged from MOSFET, analog circuit questions and the software questions were mainly how you would implement certain functions and algorithms.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you can do to increase Vt on a MOSFET   1 Answer
    • How many games is needed to find a winner in a 64 team match that plays out like March Madness but with single elimination?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Two months later I got an email from HR scheduling a phone interview with me. I was asked about my impression of Micron and the city of Boise, as well as my research experience. They seem to need someone as soon as possible, but I cannot graduate until summer.

Interview Questions

• What is your advisor's feedback to you? (It is time for self-marketing)   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology (New York, NY).

Interview

When I applied at Micron, the company held a mass employee selection, which I took part in. There was a Logical Reasoning test part, followed by multiple stages of one to one interview. During the interview, I was asked about myself, why do I want to work at Micron, and whether I will be able to work in shifts, among other things.

Interview Questions

• How are your grades be like what is written on your transcript?   Answer Question

Operations Improvement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Manassas, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had 4 rounds, all telephonic. Was called over to Virginia for an in person interview. Very organized process, had one on one interview with a lead engineer, a panel interview with 5 senior managers and final interview with the manager. Company paid for the travel and stay. Unfortunately, I was not offered the position. Had a wonderful experience overall. Good people around and good ambiance to work. Happy to have interviewed at my dream company though I did not get an offer.

Wish you the best for your interview.