Micron Technology Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micron Technology Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Micron Technology

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in April 2018.

Interview

I had a series of four, 30-minute interviews. They asked me to go over my resume and my experiences. Keep your resume printed along with you. It shows that you are prepared. Pretty straightforward. It pays very well, but it was a crappy place to work at.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online, was called in for an interview about a week later. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. They had my resume printed out and asked questions related to my resume. Asked to elaborate on various components of my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butte, MT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Butte, MT) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter came to Montana Tech and interviewed a lot of students in the computer science/software engineering department. The interviews were about 30 minutes long each. The things that stood out to the recruiter were side projects/research, database classes/ experience, GPA, knowledge of data structures

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between arrays, linked lists, and trees and why would someone use one over the other?   Answer Question