Micron Technology Integration Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micron Technology Integration Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

R&D Process Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in February 2017.

Interview

Began with phone interview call (30 mins). Onsite interview was scheduled 1.5 months later. Full 1 day interview from 9 to 5 pm (Started with my phd and postdoc work presentation and then was interviewed by 11 people).

Interview Questions

• Energy band diagram, Gidl, dibl, back bias effect and other semiconductor device related questions.   Answer Question
    • I was asked if I faced any problem in fabricating my devices and how i fixed those problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in June 2016.

Interview

There is a phone screen where no technical questions were asked. It involved mostly describing your PhD work and work at previous employment. Actual Interview was a typical onsite interview that lasts from morning around 10 am to evening around 5pm. It involved technical questions from variety of topics depending on the interviewer ranging from device physics to characterization

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from the topics - Device physics particularly MOSFETs, CMOS Process Flow, PhD thesis work. Some eg questions were what is GIDL, Explain DRAM operation, Various leakage modes in Finfet, etc.   Answer Question

Had a different offer which I accepted

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Applied at campus career fair. Was called-in for an on campus interview in 2 days. Comprised mostly of behavioral questions and questions to understand my background. After about 3 weeks, had phone interviews with multiple teams. All of them were very detailed technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions about fabrication processes for semiconductor devices especially transistors.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID).

Interview

Be as prepared as possible.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to be at the dry erase board drawing graphs, explaining theory, or problem solving.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have much of a leg to negotiate on, but I did definitely hear of people getting more vacation time, better bonuses structures, and higher wages. It all depends on the amount of experience that you bring to the table.

Signal Integrity Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process consists of initial phone interview and then an onsite .... i had 5 technical f2f and 1 HR..they asked all technical Qs . they told me to infrom the result in a week or so...but later Micron send me an email stating they are no longer interested in continuing my profile further. I was shocked and tried contacting the HR from Micron who scheduled my f2f......he never returned my call or gave me any reason for such response. I felt it was the worst professional behaviour i ever saw.

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The interviews is friendly and asked questions in a very detail kind of way. What do you know about Micron? Can you tell me about what is the responsibility of a process integration engineer? What skills do you think a process integration engineer should have? Do you have a career path?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviewees are very nice. My interview process is done within one day and get the offer on the spot. The environment is pretty okay, and there's a water fountain at the main lobby of the office. The HR is nice and friendly. Besides that, the logical test is really cracking my head. But remember, quality is the best part of everything.

Interview Questions

• Technical problem solving skills   1 Answer

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty good experience, interviewer is very good to explain the job scopes and the working environment.

A technical test about SSD vs HD, logic test, and easy programming question
    2 rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you introduce yourself?
      Q: What do you do for your fyp?
      Q: How much do you know about SSD?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

the first round was logical test. Then followed by manager interview and director interview. It was a mass interview. You have to stay there for 5 hrs. Anyway, different people have different process. Mostly 2-3 face to face interview. By the way, they provide lunch.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interview within one day, first a simple logic written test, then will be asked to have 3 face to face interviews with senior PI engineer, manager, and director. Around 200 candidates wait in the canteen of Micron, and we are called in accordingly. The process is quite efficient, we get to know the result on that day itself.

Interview Questions

• Do you know other semiconductor companies? If they also give you the offer, which one will you choose?   1 Answer