Micron Technology Nand Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Nand Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology in October 2015.

Interview

I was recruited at a college career fair and had an interview with the recruiters the following day. The Interview was nearly all technical across a broad range of electronics and semiconductor questions.

Interview Questions

• Design a CMOS Inverter, draw the VTC for said inverter, Discuss transistor regions of operation, Etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in April 2014.

Interview

I was called for an initial interview. Later that same day I got an email from them wanting additional information so they could fly me out the next week for an onsite interview.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in November 2011.

Interview

I visited the college career fair and met with the Micron people who took my resume and indicated that there will be a presentation that night. I went to the presentation and they gave us pizza afterwards. They called me that night to set up a interview the next day. I did a one on one interview and they asked me questions regarding nmos gates, how they are set up and work and how to make logic gates using p and nmos gates, they also asked me questions regarding and, or and xor gates to debug a system. He indicated that his managers would decide if they would call me for an interview. I got the call after about a month and they paid for a flight and hotel to interview me. I interviewed with 4 people that were managers in the department. The asked me some similar questions, questions about semiconductors and hole vs electron carriers mobility and how to compensate for it, how a ac signal applied to an r-c circuit would look and how the voltage would change if you put a capacitor that was charged in parallel with another capacitor so that the charge would balance between the two and what the new voltage would be. Overall everyone was nice and helpful and positive.

Interview Questions

• mobility, capacitance and charge/capacitance relationship   1 Answer

Negotiation

I made it pretty clear that I was interested. I told them I liked the town and indicated that I would take the job if I was offered it.

Nand Product Engineer Interview

Interview

Firstly, I took 1 hour paper test, about the semiconductor physics, mosfet circuit analysis, programming and general logic question.Then manager came for the interview. Described the answer to him. Asked about the projects on resume.

Nand Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2014.

Interview

Technical exam was given to test knowledge on electronics and devices. Following that, the interviewer goes through the exam answers provided and asks you to explain them. This exam is exactly the same for all product engineer positions at micron. Asked about other positions you have applied at micron and which would you pick when offered all (that's where I got knocked out)

Interview Questions

• Explain difference between synchronous and asynchronous devices   Answer Question